Khanya Mkangisa won over South Africa at just 14 years old when she made her TV debut as a presenter for YoTV.
Then in 2008 she hosted the e.tv reality competition series Shield Teen No Sweat Dance Challenge.
Since then she’s become a force to be reckoned with.
The Eastern Cape-born actress then starred in TV series, including Zone 14, The Lab, Mtunzini.com, uGugu noAndile, Forced Love, , Zabalaza, Isidingo and Rockville.
Today she turns the big 3-0! In Khanya’s honour we put together our fave looks that she totally slayed!
1. She served serious looks at the Durban July last year.
2. We love her in this black jumpsuit.
3. We couldn’t agree more – black is definitely Khanya’s colour.
4. She’s totally queening in this number!
View this post on Instagram
Sometimes, ESPECIALLY when you're feeling down, you've just gotta go outside, get some fresh air, take a deep breath and remind yourself who you are and where you're going. On some "hey boo. Did you forget the God you serve?" Then go on with bad, queenin' self. 😅 #whogoncheckmeboo #whogoncheckyouboo
5. Little Miss Sunshine in this yellow Khosi Nkosi jumpsuit.
6. Khanya was living it up beach-bum style in Mauritius this summer.